FootBall De Table :: Facebook Plugin For Like Box

Facebook Plugin For Like Box

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FootBall De Table Index du Forum -> ~ Menu General -> Techniques
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gabbliusa

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 05:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Plugin For Like Box Répondre en citant

Facebook Plugin For Like Box
> DOWNLOAD

FIX: Conflictions with Other Plugins. FAQ How do I display the facebook like box in the pages or posts? Just copy and paste the code below on the page or post you want to display the facebook like box. it is also impossible to use or in the title field. 1.0 Initial Version Release Read more Meta Version: 3.0.9 Last updated: 3 ago Active installations: 2,000+ Requires WordPress Version:3.0 Tested up to: 4.9.1 Languages:English (US) Tags: facebookfacebook like boxfblike boxshare Advanced View Ratings See all 5 stars 7 4 stars 0 3 stars 0 2 stars 0 1 star 1 Contributors The WP Empire Varun Sharma Gallery-Bank View moreSupport Got something to say? Need help? View support forum . TRANSLATION: Translation File Updated. TWEAK: Added Compatible with WordPress 4.4 1.0.11 FIX: Few Urgent Issues. TWEAK: CSS Improved. WPBeginnerBlog404 404 Error - Page Not Found! The page you are looking for does not exist. or at Rezensionen Pushes their Facebook page to be liked itinchev I needed to turn off and on a few plug-ins to track an issue and surprisingly without letting me know the plugin has changed back the setting for a Facebook page name to their pages name. TWEAK: Code Removed from Uninstall Hook in case of Skipped Wizard Page. Starting aBlog WordPressPerformance WordPressSecurity WordPressSEO WordPressErrors Building anOnline Store Useful WordPress Guides 7 Best WordPress Backup Plugins Compared (Pros and Cons) How to Fix the Error Establishing a Database Connection in WordPress Why You Need a CDN for your WordPress Blog? [Infographic] 25 Legit Ways to Make Money Online Blogging with WordPress Self Hosted WordPress.org vs. 1.0.1 FIX: Minor Issues. Please contact us and let us know how you got here, so we can help you find what you're looking for. Youre done! Uninstalling is as simple as deactivating the plugin. Related Categories Getting Started Social WordPress.com Stats Appearance Photos and Videos Mobile Writing Utilities Security Contact Us Need more help? Feel free to contact us. WordPressWordPressWordPress.org. Animation Effects You can also apply different types of animation effects to the Like Box. Add like button for the posts. Highly recommended!! Great Plugin! sakshi Simple and functional. Plugins My Favorites Beta Testing Developers Search for: Search plugins Download Facebook Like Box Best FB Likebox Plugin By Tech Banker Details Reviews Installation Support Development Description Facebook Like Box is an amazing social Word Press Plugin. WordPress 2.7+ PHP 5.x MySQL 5.x Performing a new installation After downloading the ZIP file, Log in to the administrator panel. TWEAK: Links Added. Post to Cancel . WordPress hosting by HostGator WordPress CDN by MaxCDN WordPress Security by Sucuri.. Like Box You can configure the settings such as title, Facebook Page URL/ID, language, Header, User Faces, Cover Photo, Events, Messages, etc for the Like Box. If you have any questions or recommendations regarding the functionality of our plugins, please feel free to contact us. TWEAK: Unused Files removed. Social FB Widgets 70+ active installations Tested with 4.7.8 Updated 2 ago . Go to Plugins Add > New > Upload. 1.0.6 TWEAK: Added Compatible with WordPress 4.2.2 1.0.5 TWEAK: Added Compatible with WordPress 4.2.1 1.0.4 FIX: Minor Issues. Show/Hide Posts You can also show or hide the posts of your facebook page timeline. Preview Settings You can preview the facebook page after changing the settings. But in this plugin there is add some more features like: cookies, overlay and styles. Spring naar werkbalk Over WordPressOver WordPressWordPress.orgDocumentatieSupportforumsTerugkoppelingZoekenInloggenRegistreren. Click Install Now button. Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress. let me know if you fix this, i will update my review hjj luisolarte mbnhjkh new update mistake musixland with the new update from yesterday the plugin stoped working nice job Reviews most welcome! Vinoj Cardoza Good Better than average, missing alingnment gingerling I reviewed about 20 facebook like buttons today to try and find one I liked myself (pun intended). Ondersteuning Thanks for downloading and installing my plugin. for the Like Box. Simplest one out there naahuel Simplest and cleanest one I could find 5a02188284
download facebook cho dien thoai lgfacebook hidden photo viewer onlinecheat top eleven football manager on facebook 2012 token hackhow to login spotify with facebookpirater un compte facebook hacker facebook 2014how to get credits in uberstrike facebooktai facebook ve may javahow to use facebook like button in websitefacebook compose sheet view like in ios 6facebook app free download nokia 2690

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 05:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FootBall De Table Index du Forum -> Techniques Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: